Star.Starphoto、Jolly的今日星蹤 (主版)'s Archiver

starphoto 發表於 2015-11-16 17:06

《TVB馬來西亞星光薈萃頒獎典禮2015》最新投票走勢

[b][size=3]《TVB馬來西亞星光薈萃頒獎典禮2015》最新投票走勢
把握最後五天   投選您的男神女神

(香港 – 2015年11月16日)馬來西亞電視界矚目盛事,《TVB馬來西亞星光薈萃頒獎典禮2015》將於11月28日(星期六)晚假雲頂雲星劇場(Arena of Star)隆重舉行。大馬觀眾由10月16日起,可於頒獎典禮流動應用程式「TVB馬來西亞星光薈萃頒獎典禮2015」瀏覽各獎項的入圍名單,親自投選他們心目中最喜愛的劇集、男女主角及綜藝節目等13個獎項。經過一個月的激烈投票,最新投票走勢現公布如下:

《TVB馬來西亞星光薈萃頒獎典禮2015》
最新投票三強走勢(排名不分先後)

「最喜愛TVB男主角」
鄭嘉穎《天眼》
張繼聰《收規華》
陳展鵬《張保仔》

「最喜愛TVB女主角」
鍾嘉欣《華麗轉身》
田蕊妮《鬼同你OT》
胡定欣《鬼同你OT》

「最喜愛TVB男配角」
張繼聰《四個女仔三個BAR》
袁偉豪《拆局專家》
楊明《收規華》

「最喜愛TVB女配角」
姚子羚《四個女仔三個BAR》
朱千雪《拆局專家》
林夏薇《收規華》

「最喜愛TVB電視劇集」
《天眼》
《華麗轉身》
《張保仔》

「最喜愛TVB螢幕情侶」
蕭正楠、黃翠如《師奶Madam》
方力申、鍾嘉欣《華麗轉身》
陳展鵬、陳凱琳《張保仔》

「最喜愛TVB飛躍進步男藝員」
黃子恆
楊明
張振朗

「最喜愛TVB飛躍進步女藝員」
趙希洛
朱千雪
陳凱琳

「最喜愛TVB資訊節目」
《星級健康3》
《姊妹淘馬來西亞篇》
《在那遙遠的地方》

「最喜愛TVB綜藝節目」
《今晚睇李》
《Sunday靚聲王》
《我係小廚神2》

「最喜愛TVB節目主持」
李思捷、單立文《今晚睇李》
汪明荃、鄭少秋、林曉峰《Sunday靚聲王》
阮小儀、金剛《街坊廚神舌戰新台韓》

「最喜愛TVB劇集歌曲」
吳若希 –《美好的時光》《衝線》
許廷鏗、胡鴻鈞 –《真相》《天眼》
鄭俊弘 –《揚帆》《張保仔》

投票踏入最後一星期的倒數階段,爭奪視帝視后寶座戰況越趨緊張!大馬觀眾雖對由陳展鵬於《張保仔》飾演十一貝勒一角情有獨鍾,但是面對走勢凌厲的張繼聰及鄭嘉頴,大馬視帝的獎座最終會落入誰人手中呢?至於視后方面,胡定欣及田蕊妮在《鬼同你OT》一劇內固然鬥得難分難解,但是三強之一的鍾嘉欣的演技亦絕不遜色於兩位,最後視后寶座究竟花落誰家?經過一輪激烈投票之後,張繼聰憑《四個女仔三個BAR》的出色表現躋身「最喜愛TVB男配角」三強;朱千雪則憑《拆局專家》黑客一角入圍「最喜愛TVB女配角」的三甲;而《天眼》、《華麗轉身》與《張保仔》繼續佔據「最喜愛TVB電視劇集」的三強位置。

「最喜愛TVB螢幕情侶」方面,支持蕭正楠和黃翠如的歡呼聲固然響亮,但是在《張保仔》裏陳展鵬和陳海琳、《華麗轉身》裏方力申與鍾嘉欣的愛情故事感人力量,一樣銳不可擋!「最喜愛TVB飛躍進步男、女藝員」繼續由黃子恆、楊明、張振朗,以及趙希洛、朱千雪、陳凱琳暫時領先。

至於「最喜愛TVB綜藝節目」獎項,由李思捷、單立文生動、富幽默感演繹的《今晚睇李》繼續挑戰由前輩秋官及Liza姐主持的《Sunday靚聲王》;另一競逐獎項的「我係小廚神2」創意無限,同獲大馬觀眾肯定。李思捷、單立文以及汪明荃、鄭少秋、林曉峰同時角逐「最喜愛TVB節目主持」,可是面對生鬼跳脫的阮小儀、金剛,最終獎項得主仍然是未知知數!「最喜愛TVB資訊節目」依然由《星級健康3》、《姊妹淘馬來西亞篇》及《在那遙遠的地方》領先,究竟最後大馬觀眾會投選在馬來西亞拍攝的《星級健康3》、《姊妹淘馬來西亞篇》,抑或揭開北韓神秘面紗的《在那遙遠的地方》?最喜愛TVB劇集歌曲方面,由《衝線 – 美好的時光》(吳若希)、《張保仔 – 揚帆》(鄭俊弘)、《天眼 – 真相》(許廷鏗、胡鴻鈞)繼續領航,四位年輕歌手各有千秋,三首歌曲不斷在網上熱播,最後哪首會出線奪得獎項呢?

投票還有數天(21日)便結束,為支持您心目中的男神女神,請把握機會,立即下載流動應用程式「TVB馬來西亞星光薈萃頒獎典禮2015」為各獎項投下你神聖的一票!投票後更有機會贏取頒獎典禮門票兩張及其他豐富獎品,萬勿錯過!

欲知更多有關「TVB馬來西亞星光薈萃頒獎典禮2015」的資訊,各地觀眾一定要到Instagram追蹤@tvbstarawardsmy,緊貼男神女神的最新動向啊![/size][/b]

starphoto 發表於 2015-11-16 19:12

[b][size=3]TVB Star Awards Malaysia 2015 – Latest Voting Results
Voting for Your Favourite Artistes To End in Five Days

(Hong Kong – 16 November 2015) TVB Star Awards Malaysia 2015, one of the greatest award presentations in the Malaysian entertainment industry, is going to be held at Arena of Stars, Resorts World Genting on 28 November (Saturday). From 16 October onwards, the Malaysia audience can browse the nomination list and cast their votes on the mobile application “TVB Star Awards Malaysia 2015”, picking their favorite dramas, leading actors and actresses, variety programs – and more. After a month of intensive voting, the first-round voting results are as follows:

TVB Star Awards Malaysia 2015
Latest Voting Results (listed in no particular order)

My Favourite TVB Actor in a Leading Role
Kevin Cheng(Eye In The Sky)
Louis Cheung(Momentary Lapse Of Reason)
Ruco Chan(Captain of Destiny)

My Favourite TVB Actress in a Leading Role
Linda Chung(Limelight Years)
Kristal Tin(Ghost of Relativity)
Nancy Wu(Ghost of Relativity)

My Favourite TVB Actor in a Supporting Role
Louis Cheung(Raising The Bar)
Benjamin Yuen(The Fixer)
Mat Yeung(Momentary Lapse Of Reason)

My Favourite TVB Actress in a Supporting Role
Elaine Yiu(Raising The Bar)
Tracy Chu(The Fixer)
Rosina Lam(Momentary Lapse Of Reason)

My Favourite TVB Drama Series
Eye In The Sky
Limelight Years
Captain of Destiny

My Favourite TVB On Screen Couple
Edwin Siu & Priscilla Wong(Madam Cutie On Duty)
Alex Fong & Linda Chung(Limelight Years)
Ruco Chan & Grace Chan(Captain of Destiny)

My Favourite TVB Most Improved Actor
Hugo Wong
Mat Yeung
Owen Cheung

My Favourite TVB Most Improved Actress
Candice Chiu
Tracy Chu
Grace Chan

My Favourite TVB Enrichment Program
Wellness On The Go 3
All Things Girl
Not Far But Away

My Favourite TVB Variety Program
Sze U Tonight
Sunday Songbird
Chef Minor (Sr. 2)

My Favourite TVB Host in Variety Program
Johnson Lee & Pal Sinn(Sze U Tonight)
Liza Wang, Adam Cheng & Jerry Lamb(Sunday Songbird)
Kitty Yuen & King Kong(Neighborhood Gourmet 3)

My Favourite TVB Drama Theme Song
Jinny Ng – Young Charioteers
Alfred Hui & Hubert Wu – Eye In The Sky
Fred Cheng – Captain of Destiny

As the voting period ends in less than a week, the competition for “My Favourite TVB Actor and Actresses in a Leading Role” has become ever more intense. While Malaysia audiences are in love with the eleventh prince Man Ho (by Ruco Chan) in Captain of Destiny, respective roles by great actors Louis Cheng and Kevin Cheng are just as popular. And whereas Nancy Wu and Kristal Tin compete fiercely with one another in Ghost of Relativity, one of the top three artistes for this prize, Linda Chung, is no less professional when it comes to acting. After some voting, Louis Cheng and Tracy Chu have respectively gained a spot in “My Favourite TVB Actor in a Supporting Role” and “My Favourite TVB Actress in a Supporting Role”.

Support for Edwin Siu and Priscilla Wong for “My Favourite TVB On Screen Couple” has been loud, but the love stories between Ruco Chan and Grace Chan in Captain of Destiny, and between Alex Fong and Linda Chung in Limelight Years are just as powerful and touching. Still topping the list for “My Favourite TVB Most Improved Actor” and “My Favourite TVB Most Improved Actress” are, respectively, Hugo Wong, Mat Yeung, and Owen Cheung; and Candice Chiu, Tracy Chu, and Grace Chan.

As for “My Favourite TVB Variety Program”, Sze U Tonight (hosted by Johnson Lee and Pal Sinn) continue to be a formidable challenger to Sunday Songbird (hosted by Liza Wang, Adam Cheng, and Jerry Lamb). The other contender, Chef Minor (Sr. 2), has a large support base with its notable creativity. The hosts are also contenders for “My Favourite TVB Host in Variety Program”, though their competitors Kitty Yuen and King Kong, with their hilarious style, add to the uncertainty as to who will win the award. The race for “My Favourite TVB Enrichment Program” is still led by Wellness On The Go 3, All Things Girl, and Not Far But Away – will Malaysian audiences pick the first two for its local content over Not Far But Away, which unmasks the mysterious North Korea? As for “My Favourite TVB Drama Theme Song”, the drama theme songs by Fred Cheng (Captain of Destiny), Jinny Ng (Young Charioteers), and Alfred Hui and Hubert Wu (Eye In The Sky) continue to occupy the top three spots; with their viral popularity and unique styles, which song will eventually stand out from the rest?

Voting will come to an end in a few days (21 November). In order to support your favourite artistes, please seize the opportunity by downloading the mobile application “TVB Star Awards Malaysia 2015” and casting your vote for them! You may win two tickets for the award presentation – and other gifts.

If you wish to know more about TVB Star Awards Malaysia 2015, audiences from all over the globe are welcome to follow us on Instagram (@tvbstarawardsmy). Stay tuned![/size][/b]

starphoto 發表於 2015-11-16 19:23

[b][size=3]TVB馬來西亞星光薈萃頒獎典禮2015直播

28/11/2015
20:00
Astro華麗台 (頻道 311) & Astro華麗台HD (頻道 310)[/size][/b]

頁: [1]